New Pool Start-Up Services
Winter is over, the snow has melted, the howling wind and pounding rain are a distant memory and you have months of warm and sunny weather to look forward to. And where better to enjoy this rise in temperature than relaxing beside or taking a dip in your swimming pool. However, to maximize your pool time this spring and summer, it is essential that you contact the New Pool Start-Up specialists as soon as possible to ensure that your pool is operating at its best when it is needed the most.
At Royalty Pools LLC, we take away all the difficulties of starting up your residential or commercial pool. Our fully certified pool maintenance team has years of combined experienced in all areas of New Pool Start-Up and are here to help. Call us today to schedule a free pool appraisal.
Do-It-Yourself or Hire a Professional Pool Opener?
Some homeowners and small businesses think that they can open their pools themselves. While it is true that some pool owners are better at it than others, the fact of the matter is that a job of this magnitude needs the professional touch.
Royalty Pools LLC offers a comprehensive and all-inclusive New Pool Start-Up service that has served commercial and residential pool owners for decades. We offer an efficient and affordable package for new and existing customers that is unrivalled.
Get Your Swimming Pool Ready for Summer!
Our years of experience in New Pool Start-Up means that we will cover every single aspect of maintenance, repair and cleaning that your pool will need to get it back to its best for the summer months ahead. This includes:
- Removing leaves, twigs and other debris that may have accumulated under the pool cover during the winter months.
- Extracting the pool cover and washing it thoroughly before storing it in your selected location.
- Thoroughly deep cleaning the handrails, exterior tiles and deck area surrounding the pool.
- Checking water and chlorine levels to ensure that your pool has the correct chemical balance.
- Testing the heater and water filter to ensure they are operating well. Ordering and installing any new pieces that may be needed.
- Vacuuming the entire pool with our cutting-edge pump system that will ensure every inch of your pool is clean.
- Examining backwash filtration systems to ensure that they are operating at an efficient level.
- Checking for any leaks or discrepancies that may cause a leak during the season. Applying adhesive water-proof material to ensure leaks are repaired without changing the appearance of the pool.